We invite you to participate in sending Mishloach Manot to all of your LMS friends and family.* Packages will be delivered on Purim (March 8th) to all LMS members within the delivery area.
We are again using the Happy Purim website (www.HappyPurim.com) to facilitate orders and everyone has a personal login code. If you did not receive yours, please contact the shul office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s how it works:
You select anyone on our membership list. Every family on the list will receive one gift package, along with a Purim card that lists all the people who participated in their package. For example, if you are sent a Mishloach Manot package from more than one individual, you will still only receive one basket; all those people sending you the Mishloach Manot will be listed on the card.
The cost is $6.00 per recipient or, for $125.00, you may choose as many names as you wish. There are more than 360 names on our list – this is a tremendous discount!!
How can I Order? There are 2 options:
1) Order online by placing your order at www.HappyPurim.com. See instructions below.
2) By mail. Send your check to the shul, indicating that it is for the Mishloah Manot project and whether you are selecting “All” or identifying the people you are selecting. If you need an order sheet, call the shul office and one will be sent to you.
Checks should be made payable to the LMS Sisterhood and mailed: Lower Merion Synagogue, P.O. Box 2528, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
How to Order Online
Everyone has a personalized code, similar to a password, for accessing the website.
1. Enter your code and your last name as instructed at HappyPurim.com and click “Login.” A detailed list of pricing and instructions will show up once you have logged in.
2. Click “Continue” to verify and/or modify your personal information. Click “Save & Continue” at the bottom of that page to proceed to the order page.
3. When you are finished making your selections, click the “Order” button to pay for your order.
Please note: Your own name will not appear on your list when you log on to your account.
Billing: Although the Lower Merion Synagogue Sisterhood is handling all packaging and delivery, HappyPurim.com is handling our online ordering and credit card charges will be from HappyPurim.com. Please be assured that your email address and other personal information will not be shared with any other entity.
Additional Donation Options:
1. Matanot L’evyonim (charitable contributions to be distributed to those in need on Purim)
2. Purim packages for IDF Chayalim Bodedim and LMS family members currently serving in the IDF.
*Please note that this project does not fulfill the obligation of distributing at least two Mishloach Manot on Purim.
Questions? Please contact the shul or Sharon Joshowitz at (484) 270-8438 or email email@example.com.